Integrations allow you to extend the capabilities of Vercel and connect with third-party platforms or services. The integration marketplace provides you with curated integrations that extend and automate your workflow.
- Send logs to services for monitoring and error tracking
- Connect Vercel with third-party services of your choice
- Integrate Vercel deployments with testing tools
- Gain access to the Vercel API
You can pair Vercel's functionality with your service to streamline installation, reduce configuration, and increase productivity.
The Integrations Marketplace makes it even easier for Vercel users to discover, install, and configure integrations. For example, Datadog Integration connects your Vercel projects to Datadog. It also automatically sets up all required Environment Variables and other configuration settings.
For any integration to work, you need first to create an HTTP endpoint called the Redirect URL on your system that will:
- Exchange a code for a Vercel API access token.
- Render a responsive user interface inside a popup window during installation.
- Allow users to provision a new or connect existing projects in your system with their Vercel Projects.
- Upon completion, redirect the user back to Vercel.
The fastest way to get started with these integrations is to use the listed resources.
You can integrate Vercel with the following tools and services: