- When are payments taken?
- What payment methods are available?
- What currency can I pay in?
- Can I delay my payment?
- Can I pay annually?
- What card types can I pay with?
- Can I change my payment method?
- Can I pay by invoice?
- Why am I overdue?
- Can I change an existing invoice detail?
- Is there a Billing role available?
- How do I update my billing information?
- What do I do if I think my bil...
- Do I get billed for DDoS?
- What is a billing cycle?
The Vercel Enterprise plan is perfect for teams with increased performance, collaboration, and security needs. This page covers frequently asked questions around payments, invoices, and billing on the Enterprise plan.
- Pay by credit card: When the invoice has been finalized in Stripe
- Pay by ACH/Wire: Due by due date on the invoice
- Credit card
You can pay in any currency so long as the credit card provider allows charging in USD after conversion.
No, payments cannot be delayed. If you feel that your payment might be delayed, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- American Express
- China UnionPay (CUP)
- Discover & Diners
- Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)
Yes, when paying with ACH, the payment fee is often deducted by the sender. This fee needs to be added to the amount you send else the payment may be rejected.
Yes. You are free to remove your current payment method so long as you have ACH payments set up. Once you have ACH payments setup, notify your Customer Success Manager so they can verify your account changes.
Yes. After checking the invoice, you can make a payment. A receipt will then be sent to you after your credit card is charged.
If you are paying with ACH, you will receive an email which will include the bank account details the payment can be wired to.
Note that when paying with ACH, it is helpful to provide the invoice number as a reference on the payment, and any details stating what the payment is for.
Payment was not received from you by the invoice due date. This could be due to an issue with your credit card; a payment limit was reached, or your card has expired.
No. Unless specific justification is provided to your Customer Success Manager. This addition will be added to future invoices, not to the current invoice.
Yes. Learn more about Roles and Permissions.
Select Billing from the sidebar
Only future invoices will be affected by your changes, not existing ones.
- Invoice Email Recipient: A custom destination email for your invoices. By default, they are sent to the first owner of the team
- Company Name: The company name that shows up on your invoices. By default, it is set to your team name
- Billing Address: A postal address added to every invoice. By default, it is blank
- Invoice Language: The language of your invoices which is set to English by default
- Invoice Purchase Order: A line that includes a purchase order on your invoices. By default, it is blank
- Tax ID: A line for rendering a specific tax ID on your invoices. By default, it is blank
Please open a support ticket to log your request, which will allow our support team to look into the case for you.
When you contact support the following information will be needed:
- Invoice ID
- The account email
- The Team name
- If the query is related to the monthly plan, or usage billing
Vercel helps to mitigate against L3 and L4 DDoS attacks at the platform level. Usage will be incurred for requests that are successfully served prior to us automatically mitigating the event. Mitigation usually takes place within one minute.
Usage will be incurred for requests that are not recognized as a DDoS event, such as bot and crawler traffic.
The billing cycle refers to the period of time between invoices. The start date depends on when you created the account. You will be billed every 1, 2, 3, 6, or 12 months depending on your contract.