Together.ai offers models for interactive AI experiences, focusing on collaborative and real-time engagement. Integrating Together AI with Vercel empowers your applications with enhanced user interaction and co-creative functionalities.
You can use the Vercel and Together AI integration to power a variety of AI applications, including:
- Co-creative platforms: Use Together AI in platforms that enable collaborative creative processes, such as design or writing
- Interactive learning environments: Use Together AI in educational tools for interactive and adaptive learning experiences
- Real-time interaction tools: Use Together AI for developing applications that require real-time user interaction and engagement
Together AI offers models that specialize in collaborative and interactive AI experiences. These models are adept at facilitating real-time interaction, enhancing user engagement, and supporting co-creative processes.
CodeLlama Instruct (70B)
A 70b generative text model fine-tuned for general code synthesis and understanding
Falcon Instruct (40B)
A 40B decoder-only model based on Falcon-40B and finetuned on a mixture of Baize.
Llama-2 Chat (70B)
Llama 2 is an auto-regressive language model that uses an optimized transformer architecture.
OpenOrca Mistral (7B) 8K
Mistral 7B finetuned on an OpenOrca dataset.
Mixtral 8x7B Instruct
A pretrained generative Sparse Mixture of Experts tuned to be a helpful assistant.
Mythomax L2 (13B)
A variant of Mythomix proficient at both roleplaying and storywriting.
Nous Hermes 2 - Mixtral 8x7B-SFT
The supervised finetune only version of the new flagship Nous Research model trained over the Mixtral 8x7B MoE LLM.
OpenHermes 2.5 - Mistral 7B
A state of the art Mistral Fine-tune and a continuation of OpenHermes 2 model trained on additional code datasets.
Snorkel Mistral PairRM DPO
A state of the art Mistral finetune by Snorkel AI.
The first alternative model competitive with the best open-source 7B Transformers in short and long-context evaluations.
The Vercel Together.ai integration can be accessed through the AI tab on your Vercel dashboard.
To follow this guide, you'll need the following:
- Navigate to the AI tab in your Vercel dashboard
- Select Together.ai from the list of providers, and press Add
- Review the provider information, and press Add Provider
- You can now select which projects the provider will have access to. You can choose from All Projects or Specific Projects
- If you select Specific Projects, you'll be prompted to select the projects you want to connect to the provider. The list will display projects associated with your scoped team
- Multiple projects can be selected during this step
- Select the Connect to Project button
- You'll be redirected to the provider's website to complete the connection process
- Once the connection is complete, you'll be redirected back to the Vercel dashboard, and the provider integration dashboard page. From here you can manage your provider settings, view usage, and more
- Pull the environment variables into your project using Vercel CLI
vercel env pull .env.development.local
- Install the providers package
pnpm i openai ai
- Connect your project using the code below:
- Add the provider to your page using the code below: