When you navigate to the AI tab, you'll see a list of all available AI integration models. You can use the search bar to find a specific model, select models through provider, or filter by type (Chat, Image, Code, or Audio).
To explore models:
- Use the search bar, provider select, or type filter to find the model you want to add
- Select the model you want to add by pressing the Explore button
- The model playground will open, and you can test the model before adding it to your project
The model playground lets you test the model you are interested in before adding it to your project. If you have not installed an AI provider through the Vercel dashboard, then you will have ten lifetime generations per provider (they do not refresh, and once used, are spent) regardless of plan. If you have installed an AI provider that supports the model, Vercel will use your provider key.
You can use the model playground to test the model's capabilities and see if it fits your projects needs.
The model playground differs depending on the model you are testing. For example, if you are testing a chat model, you can input a prompt and see the model's response. If you are testing an image model, you can upload an image and see the model's output. Each model may have different variations based on the provider you choose.
The playground also lets you also configure the model's settings, such as temperature, maximum output length, duration, continuation, top p, and more. These settings and inputs are specific to the model you are testing.
Once you have decided on the model you want to add to your project:
- Select the Add Model button
- If you have more than one provider that supports the model you are adding, you will be prompted to select the provider you want to use. To select a provider, press the Add Provider button next to the provider you want to use for the model
- Review the provider card which displays the models available, along with a description of the provider and links to their website, pricing, and documentation and select the Add Provider button
- You can now select which projects the provider will have access to. You can choose from All Projects or Specific Projects
- If you select Specific Projects, you'll be prompted to select the projects you want to connect to the provider. The list will display projects associated with your scoped team
- Multiple projects can be selected during this step
- You'll be redirected to the provider's website to complete the connection process
- Once the connection is complete, you'll be redirected back to the Vercel dashboard, and the provider integration dashboard page. From here you can manage your provider and model settings, view usage, and more
Learn how to integrate Anyscale with Vercel.
Learn how to integrate Pinecone with Vercel.
Learn how to integrate Perplexity with Vercel.
Learn how to integrate Replicate with Vercel.
Learn how to integrate ElevenLabs with Vercel.
Learn how to integrate LMNT with Vercel.
Learn how to integrate Together AI with Vercel.
Learn how to integrate Fal with Vercel.
Learn how to integrate Modal with Vercel.
Connect powerful AI models like GPT-4