All subscription plans include Bandwidth, Builds, and Serverless Function Execution subject to this Fair Use policy. Below is a rule-of-thumb for determining which projects fall within our definition of "Fair Use" and which do not.
- Static sites
- Hybrid apps
- Functions that query DBs or APIs
- Blogs, e-commerce, marketing
- Proxies and VPNs
- Media hosting for hot-linking
- Crypto Mining
- CPU-intensive APIs (e.g.: Machine Learning)
- Load Testing
As a guideline for our community, we expect most users to fall within the below ranges for each plan. We will notify you if your usage is an outlier. Our goal is to be as permissive as possible while not allowing an unreasonable burden on our infrastructure. Where possible, we'll reach out to you ahead of any action we take to address unreasonable usage and work with you to correct it.
Up to 100 GB
Up to 1 TB
Serverless Function Execution
Up to 100 GB-Hrs
Up to 1000 GB-Hrs
Up to 100 Hrs
Up to 400 Hrs
Up to 1000 Images
Up to 5000 Images
Hobby accounts are restricted to non-commercial personal use only. All commercial usage of the platform requires either a Pro or Enterprise plan.
Commercial usage is defined as any Deployment that is used for the purpose of financial gain of anyone involved in any part of the production of the project, including a paid employee or consultant writing the code. Examples of this include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Any method of requesting or processing payment from visitors of the site.
- Advertising the sale of a product or service.
- Receiving payment to create, update, or host the site.
- Affiliate linking is the primary purpose of the site.
- The inclusion of advertisements, including but not limited to online advertising platforms like Google AdSense.
If you are unsure whether or not your site would be defined as commercial usage, please contact the Vercel Support team.
Take a look at our Limits documentation for the limits we apply to all accounts.
For further information regarding this policy and acceptable use of our Services, please refer to our Terms of Service or your Enterprise Service Agreement.