The application did not respond correctly, this is likely due to an exception being thrown from the function handler. Other reasons for this could be the following:
- A global uncaught exception.
- A global unhandled rejection.
- A deployment that introduced incorrect syntax.
502: Bad Gateway
- Open the realtime request logs for the application in a separate tab - this tab must be kept open while reproducing the error.
- Repeat the application behavior that led to the error being thrown and review the realtime request logs where it will now show.
- Use the information contained within the error present in the logs to understand where the function is failing.
- If you're yet to implement a Log Drain, you can create one to persist errors from Serverless Functions.