No Response from Serverless Function
The application did not respond correctly, this is likely due to an exception being thrown from the function handler. Other reasons for this could be the following:
- A global uncaught exception.
- A global unhandled rejection.
- A deployment that introduced incorrect syntax.
502: Bad Gateway
- Open the realtime request logs for the application in a separate tab - this tab must be kept open while reproducing the error.
- Repeat the application behavior that led to the error being thrown and review the realtime request logs where it will now show.
- Use the information contained within the error present in the logs to understand where the function is failing.
- If you're yet to implement a Log Drain, you can create one to persist errors from Serverless Functions.