Today, we are thrilled to announce support for Log Drains: collect all of your logs using a service that specializes in storing app logs.
Log Drains make it easy to collect logs from your deployments and forward them to archival, search, and alerting services by sending them via
TCPonce a new log line is created.
At the time of writing, we currently support 3 types of Log Drains:
Along with Log Drains, we are introducing two new open-source integrations with logging services for you to start using them today: LogDNA and Datadog.
The LogDNA and Datadog integrations available in the ZEIT Integrations marketplace.
- Install the desired integration from the Integrations Marketplace.
- Follow the configuration steps provided and choose a project to connect with the service.
- Watch your logs appear on the selected service.
The LogDNA and Datadog application interfaces.
- Persisted storage of logs.
- Large volume of log storage available.
- Ability to create alerts based on logging patterns.
- Generating metrics and graphs from logs data.