Today, we are thrilled to announce support for Log Drains: collect all of your logs using a service that specializes in storing app logs.
Log Drains make it easy to collect logs from your deployments and forward them to archival, search, and alerting services by sending them via
TCP once a new log line is created.
At the time of writing, we currently support 3 types of Log Drains:
Along with Log Drains, we are introducing two new logging integrations: LogDNA and Datadog.
- Install the desired integration from the Integrations Marketplace.
- Follow the configuration steps provided and choose a project to connect with the service.
- Watch your logs appear on the selected service.
- Persisted storage of logs.
- Large volume of log storage available.
- Ability to create alerts based on logging patterns.
- Generating metrics and graphs from logs data.
Ready to develop an integration? Check out our documentation and create an integration with Vercel today.
All of our work is heavily driven by feedback from our users. For feature requests, or to suggest ideas to make our platform and your experience better, please reach out to us via email or on Twitter.