If your project is connected via a Git Account, you will receive email notifications whenever the Deployment has completed or errored. These notifications are managed by the respective Git Provider. We will describe below how to disable these notifications for each type of Git Account.
- Go to the Notifications page of your Github Settings.
- Scroll to the section called GitHub Actions.
- Uncheck the Email checkbox.
- Go to the Notifications page of your User Settings in Gitlab.
- Go to the Global notification level section, click the drop-down and select Custom or you can also select Disabled to disable all notifications.
The Global notification level of Gitlab Notifications.
- Make sure that New Release is unchecked if you have selected Custom.
- Go to the Notifications page of your Account Settings in Bitbucket.
- Make sure the Email is configured.
- Click Manage to select which repositories you would like to watch/unwatch.
- To select what notifications you would like to receive for a specific repository, go the source page of the repository that is connected to your Vercel project.
- Click the 3 dots on the top right and select notifications. If the repository is set to be unwatched, you can leave it like this. To manage specific notifications, click the watch this repository button. If the repository is set to be watched, go to the next step.
The Notifications section of a Bitbucket repository.
- Make sure that Commits is unchecked.