Vercel Postgres, our serverless SQL database, is now available for Hobby and Pro users.
During the beta period, we reduced cold start times to 100-200ms and fixed several bugs around handling connections. Usage prices have also been lowered from the beta:
- Total storage: reduced 60% from $0.30/GB to $0.12/GB
- Written data: reduced 4% from $0.10/GB to $0.096/GB
- Data transfer: reduced 55% from $0.20/GB to $0.09/GB
Billing will begin on October 19th and Pro users have the following usage included:
- 1 database then $1.00 USD per additional database
- 100 hours of compute time per month then $0.10 USD per additional compute-hour
- 512 MB total storage then $0.12 USD per additional GB
- 512 MB written data per month then $0.096 USD per additional GB
- 512 MB data transfer per month then $0.09 USD per additional GB
If you were a beta participant and want to opt out of using Vercel Postgres, you can backup your database and delete it.
Check out the documentation to learn more.