With your feedback, we've shipped dozens of bug fixes and small feature requests to improve your product experience. Here are some of our most recent.
- Vercel CLI: Vercel CLI v24.2.1 is now available, which includes support for Node.js 16.
- Terms of Service (ToS): The Vercel ToS has been updated to provide additional information about what using a beta product or feature means.
- Documentation improvements: The documentation for integrations now more clearly show how to use webhooks, Log Drains, and Checks.
- Improvements for URL filters: When you select a time period on the usage tab, the filter is persisted in the URL which makes sharing that specific view with your team easier.
- Design improvements for the usage tab: If limits have been exceeded on the usage tab, the color of the usage meter changes to better indicate the current state.
- Project settings improvements: Transferring or deleting a project is now available on the general settings for that project.
Let us know other opportunities where we can improve your experience with Vercel.