With your feedback, we've shipped dozens of bug fixes and small feature requests to improve your product experience.
- Vercel CLI: v28 was released with new commands and bug fixes.
- Integrations: Team Owners can now transfer ownership of integrations installed on a Team to another member. This helps prevent disruption of work when a member leaves a Team.
- Domain emails: Domain email notifications are now only sent to account owners. This includes domain transfer, expiration, and renewal emails.
- Incremental Static Regeneration logs: Function logs from Incremental Static Regeneration now appear in the Vercel.com console, making it easier to understand when your pages are revalidated and monitor the usage of your revalidation functions.
- Usage summaries: Usage summaries for Hobby accounts are now available in Account Settings → Billing.
- Branch URLs on mobile: The deployment overview now includes a popover that lists branch URLs so that you can easily access them on your mobile device.