- Environment Variables inserted in the Project Settings can now contain newlines. Copy and paste your value, or use
Enterto submit values with newlines.
- A new Contact page has been launched, which allows for easily creating support tickets or reaching out to our sales team.
- No more "Visit" tooltip is rendered when hovering a deployment URL. Instead, the "Visit" button on the deployment view can be used.
- The "Functions" tab on the deployment view now clearly defines that logs are realtime and need to be forwarded to a third party for retroactive inspection (storing).
- Opening the Team Settings doesn't automatically focus on the Team URL anymore.
- Environment Variables in the Activity feed are now truncated in length.
- On the installation page for our command-line interface, the
vercelpackage is now recommended instead of the legacy
- Hitting the limit of 10 team members on the Pro plan now presents a button for easily contacting the Sales team.
- Introduced a limit of 100 Environment Variables per Project.
- Made "Ionic Angular" or "Docusaurus 2" templates work again.
- Signing up with a Git account that is already connected to a personal Vercel account will now offer you to log in instead of erroring.
- Signing up with a Git account that has the same email address as a personal Vercel account will now offer you to merge them instead of creating a new one.
- Trying to log in with a Git account that is not connected to a personal Vercel account will now log you into a personal Vercel account that has the same email address.
- Removing a domain now triggers a cascade of events that will clean up all of its associated Aliases, Certificates and DNS Records from the system.
- Selecting "Other" in the list of framework presets, overriding the Build Command and then creating a deployment containing
vercel.jsonand a few static files does not cause an error anymore.
- A new
permanentproperty was added to the configuration reference of the new
- Te configuration reference for the
routesproperty now makes it clear that it cannot be used in conjunction with the new routing properties.
- An example was added to each of the System Environment Variables.
.vercelignoreconfiguration files are now supported for GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket.
- A new package named
vercelwas published to npm and it comes with support for
.vercelignore, and two binaries named