This guide will show you how to deploy an React site and get your domain set up.
Vercel is a platform for deploying the fastest React sites. You can deploy your site with zero configuration to the best frontend infrastructure.
- Develop: Build React sites that connect to your favorite APIs, databases, and content management systems.
- Preview: Integrate with any GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket repository for instant continuous deployment.
- Ship: Deploy your site to every edge node worldwide for the fastest React sites. Static files, Serverless and Edge Functions, and more.
- Monitor: Measure Core Web Vitals from actual devices your visitors are using with Vercel Analytics for Next.js or Gatsby.
Vercel has integrations for GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket to enable CI/CD for your React site with zero configuration. Then, you can run automated tests for performance and reliability on every push. Pull and merge requests are deployed instantly to a unique URL, accessible to your entire team.
After deploying, your new React site will automatically be assigned a
.vercel.app suffixed domain. You can then add a Custom Domain on your choice, either from a third-party or purchased through Vercel.
- Install the Vercel CLI and run
- Vercel will detect that you are using React and will enable the correct settings for your deployment.
- Your application is deployed! (e.g. create-react-template.vercel.app)