Monday, November 14th 2022
Improvements and fixes
With your feedback, we've shipped dozens of bug fixes and small feature requests to improve your product experience.
- Vercel CLI: 28.5.0 was released with improved
vc buildmonorepo support.
- Build without cache via env: It's now possible to force a build through Git that skips the build cache by setting the
VERCEL_FORCE_NO_BUILD_CACHEenvironment variable in your project settings.
- Environment variables: Each deployment on Vercel can now support up to 1000 environment variables instead of only 100.
- Vercel dashboard UI: The primary and secondary navigation bars are now full width so that each page UI has the option to maintain a max-width or take advantage of the whole viewport.
- Vercel menu component: The menu dropdown in your dashboard is now slightly more compact on desktop with an improved animation, which increases contrast and gives you higher information density.
- Improved code in Vercel docs: Code blocks now include file location as a header.
- Improved visuals in Vercel docs: We now support dynamic dark and light mode screenshots.
Director of Documentation
Senior Product Designer