Inefficient developer workflows. Poor user experience. Sluggish site performance. These are common woes that customers come to Vercel to alleviate. They result in costs that affect your team’s day-to-day workflow and impact your organization’s bottom line.
But stakeholders still want to know the answer to a simple question: What will the quantifiable ROI on Vercel be?
This is what you can tell them: By migrating to Vercel, businesses saw:
- A three-year 264% ROI
- $9.53M in quantifiable benefits
I’m pleased to debut the findings of The Total Economic Impact™ of Vercel’s Frontend Cloud, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting.
The Total Economic Impact™ of Vercel’s Frontend Cloud
Explore the full Jan. 2024 commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Vercel.
To calculate these financial models, Forrester took a multistep approach to evaluating Vercel’s impact. This included interviews with Vercel customers to gather data on benefits, costs, and risks. From this, they created a composite organization based on the interviewed companies that deployed Vercel’s Frontend Cloud.
Like many of you, their goals were to:
- Improve user experience
- Improve developer experience
The research outlines a set of quantifiable advantages amounting to a three-year net present value of $9.53M, within each of these objectives:
- Developers spend 90% less time managing frontend infrastructure on Vercel
- Developers spend 80% less time building and deploying code on Vercel
- Developers release four times more major website enhancements, thereby improving website performance by up to 90%, using Vercel
- Higher customer conversion rates on Vercel generate $2.6 million in incremental profits
- Higher website traffic on Vercel generates $7.7 million in incremental profits
Features can be iterated on as quickly as the team is able to.
Every day, I have the privilege of speaking with Vercel customers reaping the benefits of the Frontend Cloud. That’s why I’m delighted, but not surprised, to see the results of this study.
I can’t wait to see more customers build, scale, and secure a faster, more personalized web in 2024 and beyond—and I hope this study sheds light on why your organization should join us!
Explore the full Jan. 2024 commissioned study
Learn more about businesses’ key challenges that were alleviated by Vercel: Efficiencies around infrastructure management, code deployment, feature delivery, and improved rates of conversion and web traffic.
Chief Customer Officer