Skip to content
- New deployments will now automatically receive the latest Node.js version available on Vercel at that point in time.
- When deleting a project, all of its Production Domains will now made unavailable as well (no content will be served from them anymore).
- Domains that are never properly configured will now be automatically deleted after 7 days, instead of 3.
- When creating a new project, its default Production Domain is now made one word shorter if the combination is available.
- Adding support for a new framework to Vercel is now only a matter of creating a single Pull Request for the zeit/now repository.
- As of Now CLI 16.7.3, all files starting with
.env are not uploaded. Previously, only files specifically named
.env were not uploaded.
- New endpoints for retrieving a realtime stream of all requests for a deployment and retrieving all failed requests are now available.