- Next.js Deployments created via Git don't render debug logs anymore.
- The "Functions" tab available on every deployment now shows the requests of all Serverless Functions by default.
- Node.js 8 has reached end-of-life. New deployments using Node.js 8.10.x will print a warning in the deployment logs today and will fail to build starting 2020-01-06.
- Shortened domain's TXT verification records to 10 characters.
- Domain Redirects now work on Internet Explorer.
- A suggestion is now being rendered if you're using the
now.jsoninstead of configuring them on the "Domains" tab on the dashboard.
- Purchasing domains now allows for adding a credit card directly in the purchasing flow, instead of having to switch to a separate page.
- Clicking "Buy" on the dashboard's "Domains" tab now retains the active team.
- After purchasing a Domain, you will now be taken to the "Domains" tab on the dashboard, instead of the documentation.
- Just like on the "Domains" tab on the dashboard, the
now.jsoncan now contain up to 50 Domains.
- Wildcard Domains are now being excluded from the "Redirect to" Domain feature.
- Logs can now render visual ASCII layouts.
- The "Deployment Duration" shown for every deployment now doesn't include the duration for which your deployment was queued anymore.
- Team slugs are now automatically lowercased, when entered with uppercase characters.
- Updated fieldset footer to clarify that we support YouTube and Image links for Integration feature media.
- Interested partners on /partners are now able to out via the firstname.lastname@example.org email address.