Skip to content
- Dark mode will now automatically be enabled depending on your system settings. To overwrite it, use the Theme switcher accessible from your avatar menu.
- When importing a third party Git repository or a template, the UI now provides a helpful message if it wasn't able to create a Git repository for you on the connected Git account.
- When importing a Git repository, the UI now renders a proper error for when a required configuration file is not present.
- After adding a Environment Variable to a project, the focus is shifted back onto the "Name" input, to make adding more of them easy.
- The endpoint for canceling building deployments was added to the API reference.
- Retrieving projects and secrets is possible using pagination, for which the documentation was now properly updated.
- The documentation for the
headers configuration properties now mentions the maximum amount of allowed entries.
- Renaming your personal GitHub account or GitHub organization will not affect the behavior of the Git Integration anymore.
- The legacy Advanced plan has been shut down entirely.
- All teams are now able to customize their invoices on the Billing page, without having to opt into a additional feature.
- Preview Deployment Suffix is now available as an additional feature for all teams on the new Pro plan.
- Deployments in projects created after April 30, 2020 00:00 (UTC) will not automatically receive Git Environment Variables. Projects created after this date should explictly set System Environment Variables to consume Git-related information.