Vercel Support is available to help answer questions and resolve any issues related to the Vercel platform. Additionally, there is the option to receive support from the community.
Vercel offers a number of channels for reaching out to the team directly:
- Abuse — If you believe that a Vercel deployment contains malicious or illegal content, please email email@example.com where the request will be dealt with immediately. When doing this, please provide as much relevant information as possible, taking in to consideration our DMCA policy and trademark policy.
- Billing — If you are unable to log in or you do not have a Vercel account but would like to discuss issues relating to invoices or unrecognized charges, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Login — If you are unable to log in or experience difficulties during registration, please email email@example.com and include the details of the project you are looking to deploy with Vercel. To protect against platform abuse, Vercel employs multiple layers of security and verification during the account signup process.
- Sales — We want all teams using our platform to succeed. If you want to discuss an enterprise plan for your projects, you can contact our enterprise department here.
- Support — If you are facing any issues while using the platform, please reach out to Vercel Support using the support form available from the Vercel dashboard.
You can exchange ideas with other Vercel customers in the following channels: