This guide will show you how to deploy a Hexo blog and get your domain set up.
Hexo is a fast, and powerful blog framework powered by Node.js. To build a Hexo blog, start with a template:
Vercel is a platform for deploying the fastest Hexo blogs. You can deploy your blog with zero configuration to the best frontend infrastructure.
- Develop: Build Hexo blogs that connect to your favorite APIs, databases, and content management systems.
- Preview: Integrate with any GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket repository for instant continuous deployment.
- Ship: Deploy your blog to every edge node worldwide for the fastest Hexo blogs. Static files, Serverless and Edge Functions, and more.
Vercel has integrations for GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket to enable CI/CD for your Hexo blog with zero configuration. Then, you can run automated tests for performance and reliability on every push. Pull and merge requests are deployed instantly to a unique URL, accessible to your entire team.
After deploying, your new Hexo blog will automatically be assigned a
.vercel.app suffixed domain. You can then add a Custom Domain on your choice, either from a third-party or purchased through Vercel.
- Install the Vercel CLI and run
- Vercel will detect that you are using Hexo and will enable the correct settings for your deployment.
- Your blog is deployed! (e.g. hexo-template.vercel.app)