This guide will show you how to deploy a Dojo app and get your domain set up.
Dojo is a progressive framework for building modern web apps. It provides a holistic approach to engineering modern web applications while remaining progressively modular in which aspects a project may utilize. To build a Dojo app, start with a template:
Vercel is a platform for deploying the fastest Dojo apps. You can deploy your app with zero configuration to the best frontend infrastructure.
- Develop: Build Dojo apps that connect to your favorite APIs, databases, and content management systems.
- Preview: Integrate with any GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket repository for instant continuous deployment.
- Ship: Deploy your app to every edge node worldwide for the fastest Dojo app. Static files, Serverless and Edge Functions, and more.
Vercel has integrations for GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket to enable CI/CD for your Dojo app with zero configuration. Then, you can run automated tests for performance and reliability on every push. Pull and merge requests are deployed instantly to a unique URL, accessible to your entire team.
After deploying, your new Dojo app will get automatically assigned a
.vercel.app suffixed domain. You can then add a Custom Domain on your choice, either from a third-party or purchased through Vercel.
- Install the Vercel CLI and run
- Vercel will detect that you are using Dojo and will enable the correct settings for your deployment.
- Your application is deployed! (e.g. dojo-template.vercel.app)