Checkly is the API & E2E monitoring platform for the modern stack. This integration auto-generates reliability and performance checks for your Vercel projects, ensuring you'll never deploy broken apps again - free and zero-config needed!
- Run reliability and performance checks on preview and production
- Automatically block your build when checks fail
- Get deep insights such as web vitals, error logs
You can adapt and expand your suite with
- Fast Playwright-powered browser checks
- Full-fledged HTTP requests to monitor your APIs
- Fine-grained alerting
Modern dev teams like finn.auto's increase reliability with less effort, thanks to Checkly. Read how.
Get started with a few clicks
- Select the integration and link it with the Vercel project(s) you want to monitor/test.
- Select if you would like to run checks against preview, production, or both, and click install.
- We will auto-create your Checkly account, and every deployment on Vercel will trigger an auto-generated check run.
- You will see pass/fail status as well as Web Vitals under your Vercel deployments.
- Click on "View on Checkly" to get full performance and error traces.
- Modify and add checks
What the integration does
- The integration will create a Playwright check including web vitals against the target website automatically.
- This check runs in a real Chrome browser, screens the browser's console log, and fails when errors occur.
- If checks fails, it will stop your production deployment.
- You can add customized checks from the Checkly account and link them to your Vercel project.
- Next to browser checks, Checkly supports API checks (deeply customizable HTTP requests).