Checkly is the API & E2E monitoring platform for the modern stack. This integration auto-generates health checks for your Vercel projects on Checkly's free plan, ensuring you'll never deploy broken apps - zero config needed.
- Automatically create basic frontend checks
- Run checks on preview & production deploy
- Schedule checks for synthetic monitoring
You can adapt and expand your suite with
- Fast JS-powered browser checks
- Full-fledged HTTP requests to monitor your APIs
- Fine-grained alerting
Have a look at this case study of how the integration helps finn.auto to increase reliability with less effort!
Get started with a few clicks
- Select the integration from the marketplace and link it with the Vercel project(s) you want to monitor/test.
- Select if you like to run checks against preview, production, or both, and install the integration.
- We will automatically create your Checkly account, and every deployment on Vercel will trigger an auto-generated check run.
- You can see the check results on the Checkly dashboard from where you can also create additional checks and add notification channels like Slack.
What the integration does
- The integration will create a basic health check against the target website automatically.
- This check runs in a real Chrome browser, screens the browser's console log, and fails when errors occur.
- You can add customized checks from the Checkly account and link them to your Vercel project.
- Next to browser checks, Checkly supports API checks (deeply customizable HTTP requests). API and browser checks can run on deploy or schedule for continuous monitoring.