Vercel is a platform for deploying the fastest Solid apps. You can deploy your app with zero configuration to the best frontend infrastructure.
- Develop: Build Solid apps that connect to your favorite APIs, databases, and content management systems.
- Preview: Integrate with any GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket repository for instant continuous deployment.
- Ship: Deploy your app to every edge node worldwide for the fastest Solid apps. Static files, Serverless and Edge Functions, and more.
Vercel has integrations for GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket to enable CI/CD for your Solid app with zero configuration. Then, you can run automated tests for performance and reliability on every push. Pull and merge requests are deployed instantly to a unique URL, accessible to your entire team.
After deploying, your new Solid app will get automatically assigned a
.vercel.app suffixed domain. You can then add a Custom Domain on your choice, either from a third-party or purchased through Vercel.
- Install the Vercel CLI and run
- Vercel will detect that you are using Solid and will enable the correct settings for your deployment.
- Your application is deployed! (e.g. solid-start-template.vercel.app)