Code of Conduct
At Vercel we believe in inclusivity, kindness and a positive community for all. The following are the basics in respect we will tolerate at our events:
- The use of welcoming and positive language.
- Respecting others views if they do/don’t align with yours.
- Displaying empathy towards other community members.
Examples of unacceptable & disrespectful behavior by participants include but are not limited to:
- The use of sexualized language and nonconsensual sexual/ nonsexual advances. Personal/ political attacks.
- Harassing another whether that be publicly or privately.
- The use of another’s property whether that be physical or electronic without their permission.
- Other actions that can be interpreted as inappropriate in a professional setting.
NOTE: Permission and consent can be revoked at any given time. Once it has been revoked, it is no longer acceptable to continue a certain act, conversation or interaction with all involved parties whom no longer wish to take part.
At the Vercel React Meetup the Vercel team will be monitoring the event before, during and after the event. We hold ourselves to the highest standard and will take the appropriate action when misconduct is brought to our attention.
To those who feel any sense of unsafety, please note we are here to protect, understand and guide. We will do whatever it is we can to help all attendees, volunteers, passerbys, etc., feel welcomed, protected and respected.
At the Vercel React Meetup we have a zero tolerance policy. This means we will immediately remove and revoke permission to be on the premises of the event to any individual who shows any actions of disorder, misconduct or disrespect to others or to themselves at the meetup.
To report incidences, please email email@example.com. This inbox is monitored in real-time.