To view all your registered domains, go to the Domains tab in your Vercel dashboard.
The domains list will show you all domains that are currently active on your account, and are split into the following columns:
- Domain - The domain name
- Registrar - The domain registrar (Vercel or Third Party)
- Nameservers - The nameservers for the domain (Vercel or Third Party)
- Expiration date - The expiration date of the domain
- Creator - The person who created the domain, indicated by their avatar
- Age - The age of the domain, from when it was added to now
You can search for a specific domain by using the search bar above the domains list. The ability to search domains is available on all plans.