If you want to, you can use your Personal Account to join one or multiple Teams on Vercel.
To request access, you can either push a commit to a private Git repository owned by Team, or interact with the automatic suggestions on the Vercel dashboard:
Suggested Teams are Vercel Teams that we think you might be interested in joining. We make these suggestions based on if one or more of the following statements is true:
- A Team has a Team Email Domain configured, and the email address configured for your Personal Account contains the same Domain.
- A Team has a Project that is connected to a Bitbucket workspace that you're also a member of.
- A Team has a Project that is connected to a GitLab group that you're also a member of.
- A Team has a Project that is connected to a GitHub organization that you're also a member of.
If there are Suggested Teams for your Personal Account, you'll see those appear in the scope selector on the top left of the dashboard, and in the Teams page within your Personal Account Settings.
Requesting access to a Team will send an email to the Team's owners, prompting them to approve your request.
Once your request is accepted, you'll see that Team appear in the scope selector.
If you need to be added more urgently, reach out to the Team's owners.
You can dismiss Suggested Teams at any time, which will:
- Move the suggestion to the bottom of the list in the Teams page within your Personal Account Settings. You will still be able to request access to this Team later on.
- Remove the suggestion from the scope selector. If no new Suggested Teams remain, you will no longer see this item in the scope selector.