The Pro plan costs $20 per user / month and is tailored for professional developers, freelancers, and small businesses, offering more resources and advanced features at a monthly subscription cost. Key features include:
- All features from the Hobby plan
- Up to 1TB of bandwidth
- Review your UI with team comments on Previews
- Unlimited function requests & 1,000 GB-hours of execution
- Email support
- 1 million Edge Functions execution units
- Serverless Function duration of 60s (default) - configurable up to 300s
- 24,000 minutes of Build Execution
- 5,000 source images for Image Optimization
- Configurable log drains
- 10 GB Remote Cache Artifact Downloads
- Unlimited domains per project
- 6000 deployments per day
- RBAC roles available on the Pro plan:
- Certain models (GPT-4 and Claude) on Vercel AI Playground
To upgrade from a Hobby plan:
- Go to your dashboard. If you're upgrading a team, make sure to select the team you want to upgrade
- Go to the Settings tab and select Billing
- Under Plan, if your team can be upgraded, you can click the Upgrade button. Or, you may need to create or select a team to upgrade. In that case, you can click Create a Team or Upgrade a Team
- Optionally, add team members. Each member is charged at $20 per user / month
- Enter your card details
- Click Confirm and Upgrade
If you are on a Pro plan trial, you'll need to add a credit card to your account to continue on a Pro plan. See Upgrade to a paid Pro plan for more information.
$150 / month
Allows you to provide fine-grained control over who can access your deployments.
$50 / month per additional build
Determines how many builds you can run at the same time. By increasing the number, you are increasing the level of concurrency.
$10 / month for 250,000 data points
Monitoring is a query editor that allows you to visualize errors, debug bandwidth issues, and monitor usage and web traffic.
$10 / month per project
Detailed view of your website's performance metrics, facilitating informed decisions for its optimization.
$100 / month
Choose your own custom domain for Preview Deployments, in place of the default
$50 / month
Increased Analytics limits, a longer reporting window, and more custom event properties.
To enable any of these add-ons, visit the Vercel dashboard, select the Settings tab and go to Billing. You can then enable and configure them as necessary.
Moving from the Pro to Enterprise plan, you receive:
Edge Functions Execution Units
Edge Middleware Invocations
Serverless Function maximum duration
60s (default) - configurable up to 300s
Serverless Function Execution
Build Execution Minutes
Image Optimization Source Images
Team Member Pricing
Remote Cache Artifact Downloads
Deployments per Day
Preview Deployment Suffix
Vercel Projects Connected per Git Repository
Single Sign-On (SSO) / SAML Login
Enhanced Observability & Logging
Isolated Build Infrastructure
Custom Security Features
Dedicated Success Manager & SLAs
Onboarding & Advanced Support
Code Audits & Professional Services
These advanced features and custom options make the Enterprise plan more suitable for large organizations and enterprises that require high performance, advanced security, dedicated support, and scalability tailored to their specific needs.