We’ve created the following guidelines to help others use our brand and assets, including our logo, content, and trademarks, without having to negotiate legal agreements for each use. Please contact us and include a visual mockup of for any intended use not covered by these guidelines.
The Vercel trademark includes the Vercel name & logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies any Vercel products. Please don’t modify the trademarks or use them in a altered way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Vercel, or in a way that confuses Vercel with another brand.
You may use the Vercel marks to truthfully describe the products, services, and technologies that we offer. You may also use Vercel marks to truthfully state that you are a customer and are using a Vercel product. For example, “Our website is hosted on the Vercel platform."
All other uses of Vercel marks, including in connection with our vendors and products, software, or applications that utilize our open source code, require prior written permission from us. Note that a copyright license for software, even an open source software license, does not provide a license to use a trademark related to the project. For inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
Any advertisements, documentation, websites, or other references that include permitted uses of the Vercel marks must also include the following attribution statement which can be displayed at the end of the material, in the footer of the document, or some other clear and conspicuous location that can be quickly identified: Vercel, the Vercel design, Next.js and related marks, designs and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Vercel, Inc. or its affiliates in the US and other countries.
Here are some examples of ways that you should not use the Vercel marks:
- Do not use Vercel marks in the name of your business, product, service, application, domain name, publication, or other offering.
- Do not use marks, logos, company names, slogans, domain names, or designs that are confusingly similar to any Vercel marks.
- Do not use the Vercel marks in any manner likely to create confusion as to the sponsorship or relationship, affiliation, or endorsement of your company, product or service by Vercel.
- Do not use the Vercel marks in a false or misleading manner.
- Do not display the Vercel marks more prominently than your trademarks, product, service, or company name.
- Do not use Vercel marks for commercial purposes. e.g. do not include Vercel marks on merchandise or marketing collateral for your commercial products or services.
- Do not modify the Vercel marks.
- Do not use the Vercel marks on or in connection with any defamatory, scandalous, pornographic, obscene or other objectionable materials."
The Vercel symbol should only be used in places where there is not enough room to display the full logo, or in cases where only brand symbols of multiple brands are displayed. The Vercel symbol can be used as a Unicode symbol (▲ U+25B2) to represent the brand with only text.
Our brand color palette consists of black, white and colors representing each of our products. The Vercel logo should be white when using product colors as the background. Explore Colors →
The safety area surrounding the Primary Logo is defined by the height of our symbol.
The Next.js trademark includes the Next.js name & logo, and any word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies any Vercel products. Please don’t modify the marks or use them in a confusing way, including suggesting sponsorship or endorsement by Vercel, or in a way that confuses Vercel with another brand.
The Next.js symbol should only be used in places where there is not enough room to display the full logo, or in cases where only brand icons of multiple brands are displayed.
The preferred written format is Next.js.
After the first instance of Next.js, Next is an accepted format if used at least several times on the same page. URLs may use nextjs or next. Using Next as a pun for Next.js should be done sparingly and in good taste.
For tagging on social media, #nextjs is an accepted format.
By using the Vercel trademarks you agree to the guidelines as well as our Terms of Service and all our rules and policies. Vercel reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of the Vercel name and trademarks, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .