Today we are happy to introduce profiles. You can now share details about yourself on your very own
You and your teammates are the only ones able to see each others' profiles to give you a more intimate way of seeing who you're working on a project with.
To access your profile, click on the new Edit Profile link from the options menu in the top right to visit your profile or quickly edit it.
Redesigned PopOver Menu
You can then edit or add:
- Your full name
- A description of yourself
- Your homepage URL, Twitter, and GitHub profiles
Take the example of my profile, which I have filled out personally:
Browsing a profile will only list teams with mutual memberships.
The Vercel Team Profile
In the next few revisions, we plan the additions of:
- More profile link options (e.g., Dribbble, GitLab, BitBucket, and so on)
- A feed of recent deployment activity to provide a highlight of individual deployments
- The ability to share select information with the public and highlight your work openly